Rajesh Sharma presenting an interesting talk on money matters and CBI (Cash, Bank & Interest)



                                         

Check this interesting way to present a talk related to money matters by animated characters Rajesh Sharma & Brajesh Sharma. Rajesh Sharma is talking about CBI (Cash, Bank & Interest)
Brajesh: Hey Rajesh, How are you? Why are you looking so tensed?
Rajesh: Hey Brajesh, I am stuck with my CBI getting low day by day, and I don’t know why?
Brajesh: CBI? What does that mean?
Rajesh: CBI is Cash Bank Interest. The interest that a bank pays us on money in our accounts
Brajesh: Oh, that’s CBI. Yeah I know about that. Hey, I have a suggestion for you regarding your CBI
Rajesh: That’s nice. Tell me about it
Brajesh: You can improve your CBI on idle cash lying in your saving account, as idle cash makes you lose interest.
For complete story, please click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more Personal Loan Mistakes in CBI by Rajesh Sharma

Marriage Planning under CBI by Rajesh Sharma

Ways to Save Money for CBI by Rajesh Sharma